Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing and polishing pads to reduce wear and tear, and produce superior polishing results. Dry rubbing builds up excess heat and friction, which reduces the effectiveness of polish abrasives and wears down buffing pads prematurely. Dry buffing pads generate excess heat and cause marring and other inconsistent paint removal marks. Chemical Guys Polishing Pad Conditioner lubricates buffing pads and polish abrasives to extend work time, reduce marring marks, and reduce the chances of burning paintwork from excess pad friction.
- Fine Detailing Art That Balances Machine Power, Abrasives, And Friction To Remove Swirls And Scratches, And Restore Luster To Paint
- Lubricates Buffing Pads And Polish Abrasives To Extend Work Time, Reduce Marring Marks, And Reduce The Chances Of Burning Paintwork From Excess Pad Friction
- Extends Polish Work Time To Properly Use All Of The Particle Abrasive And Refine The Finish
- Prime Polishing Pads For Superior Results
- Reduces Compound Dusting And Residue
- Works On All Foam, Microfiber, And Wool Pads
- Make Your Pads Last And Last